Each customer's needs may be different when trying to decide what ultimately determines your roadmap to success in educating your employees on the ServiceMax platform. The ServiceMax Education Services team provides a variety of offerings to assist in your adoption success as showcased in the roadmap below.
Note: By clicking this graphic you will be directed to our datasheet to provide a list of all of our offerings.
Our education roadmap provides various types of training that will appeal to all learners and offerings that cover roles from front end users to back office administrators.
- The ServiceMax Readiness Video Series begins your journey by allowing your project team members to familiarize themselves with the "Day in the Life" of various roles, understanding core elements of the application/platform and best practices on key points during the implementation.
- The Product Certification Program provides flexible learning options to ensure confidence and mastery in the administration and configuration of the ServiceMax application. Product Certification Program courses are designed to walk users through guided, interactive exercises that provide participants with measurable, attainable, and repeatable skills.
- The Customer Education Program promotes ensuring your end users (i.e. Back Office, Dispatchers, Field Technicians and Service Managers) understand and adopt your business specific ServiceMax environment through the use of instructor-led sessions that include hands-on guided instruction.
- Our Continuing Education offerings focus on the sustaining and maximizing your adoption efforts as your ServiceMax instance changes over time and how to ensure all users are informed and educated on how these changes impact their day to day activities.
For more information on each of the programs, visit our website and respective pages.
- Product Certification Programs: servicemax.com/services/education/product-education
- Customer Education Programs: servicemax.com/services/education/customer-education