Attention ServiceMax Certified individuals: you may be at risk of losing your credentials if you have not completed certification maintenance requirements for the Summer '17 release by tomorrow, October 31st at 11:59pm Pacific.
If certification requirements as listed below are not completed by tomorrow, your credentials will expire and you will be required to purchase and retake the FULL EXAM to regain the credential. If you are a ServiceMax Certified Advanced Administrator, it will expire at this time as well.
To prevent your credential from expiring, you must complete the online Summer ‘17 Release Training and Exam by October 31, 2017 at 11:59pm Pacific.
To take the exam:
- 1. Go tohttps://servicemax.litmos.com/https://servicemax.litmos.com/
- 2. Login using your LMS username and password
- Click on the Course Library tab
- Locate and click on the course called Summer ‘17 Release Training
- Click the Start This Course button
- 6. You will be able to take the exam once you've watched the videos
You have three attempts to pass the exam. The passing score is 75%. The primary reference materials for this exam are the Summer ‘17 Release Training video content and the Summer ‘17 Release Notes.
Once you've successfully completed the Summer ‘17 Release Training, your status in the program will remain active and you will be fully current until the following release.
If you are unable to locate the Summer ‘17 Release Training course or have other inquiries, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ServiceMax Product Certification Team