And just like that, Maximize Las Vegas is over! It was three days packed with interesting new content, fun networking events, and collaborative conversations. Many of our community users attended, which is fantastic! So please, if you attended Maximize, joined the UG, or spoke at the event check out your badges. We wanted to recognize you for your contribution to our conference!
Here's what the badges look like!
We also awarded 6 of our customers during our MaxChoice event.
- ServiceMax Rookie of the Year: LiftOne, for outstanding accomplishment in their organization in their first year of implementation.
- ServiceMax "We Keep the World Running" Award: PAC, whose use of ServiceMax keeps the world running and has become critical to serve their customers.
- ServiceMax Customer Impact Award: Topcon Medical Systems, who has experienced a marked change in culture and transformation as it relates to their customers since implementing ServiceMax.
- ServiceMax Business Impact Award: Molecular Devices, who realized exceptional business results and ROI through the adoption of a field service management strategy for their extended enterprise.
- ServiceMax Innovation Award: Carrier, who has demonstrated innovative use of ServiceMax on mobile devices and in disconnected environments.
- ServiceMax Raving Fan of the Year Award: Erikson Living, who has demonstrated outstanding leadership in field service and who has been a great advocate of ServiceMax.
We hope you gained as much out of the conference as we did, let us know here Are you excited about Maximize?
If you attended Maximize Las Vegas also have access to many of the breakout presentations. See Maximize Las Vegas 2017: Resources.
And if you weren't able to make it, don't forget about Maximize Tokyo and Berlin. Hope to see you there!