As many of you know, the 2018 Maximize Tour is just around the corner! It will take place at the Las Vegas W Hotel, Las Vegas on Tuesday, May 15th to Wednesday, May 16th and at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf, Boston on Monday, May 21st to Tuesday May 22, 2018. Maximize18 is your one stop shop to understanding how you drive digital transformation for field service, find out how to define the service outcomes that matter to your business, and how an equipment centric strategy helps you achieve these outcomes.
We can't do these events without you though. You, our customers, play a large role in two aspects of Maximize: the presentations and the MaxChoice Awards.
Call for Presentations
Some of our favorite content has been presented by customers at Maximize. Because of real-life examples, these sessions truly show the power of ServiceMax and the importance of starting your digital transformation. So, once again, we want you to share you knowledge and expertise during a 45 minute session!
- When should I submit my presentation by? February 28, 2018.
- When will I be notified about the status of my submission? March 31, 2018.
- What kind of topics do you want to see? We are currently planning three tracks.
- Leadership Track - Aimed at service leaders for delivering service outcomes and navigating workforce & business challenges in global service organizations.
- Product Track - Aimed at existing or prospective customers who want to be abreast of ServiceMax product vision and the exciting product areas where we are investing in.
- Transformation Track - Aimed at prospective customers to learn how ServiceMax customers have successfully transformed their service organizations for their end customers.
- Can I submit multiple presentations? Yes! Complete the submission process for each topic.
The MaxChoice Awards are always a crowd favorite. This is our way of recognizing you for your hard work, dedication to field service and outstanding contributions to their own companies and to the industry.
- Who can be nominated? ServiceMax customers are eligible to be nominated by self-nomination, by ServiceMax employees or by ServiceMax partners.
- When is the deadline for the award nominations? March 30, 2018
- What are the categories?
ServiceMax Rookie of the Year
This award recognizes customers for outstanding accomplishment in their organization or field service team in their first year of implementation.
Customers who have been live with ServiceMax for one year or less.
ServiceMax “We Keep the World Running" Award
This award recognizes customers whose use of ServiceMax keeps the world running and has become critical to serve their customers.
Any ServiceMax customer whose products and services help people and / or places in need.
ServiceMax Customer Impact Award
This award recognizes ServiceMax customers who have experienced a marked change in culture and transformation as it relates totheir customers since implementing ServiceMax.
Any customer who can provide details on improved customer satisfaction, improved customer service, or loyalty.
ServiceMax Business Impact Award
This award recognizes ServiceMax customers who have realized exceptional business results and ROI in the areas of revenue, productivity, and the adoption of a field service management strategy for a business unit, department, company-wide, or throughout their extended enterprise. Submissions should include quantifiable results and include metrics.
Customers who have been using ServiceMax for six months or more and have metrics and numbers to share.
ServiceMax Innovation Award
This award recognizes a customer who has demonstrated innovative use of ServiceMax on mobile devices, in disconnected environments, or in machine-to-machine or IoT use.
This customer is viewed as a visionary leader. Possible candidates could be using ServiceMax on a mobile device, machine-to-machine technology, or IoT.
ServiceMax Raving Fan of the Year Award
This award recognizes a ServiceMax customer who has demonstrated outstanding leadership in field service and who has been a great advocate of ServiceMax.
This customer is viewed as a visionary leader and a strong advocate of ServiceMax and field service.
To summarize, Maximize is not the same without our customers. Thus, we'd love for you to present, and participate in the MaxChoice Awards!
If you have ANY questions, feel free to comment below.
Stay tuned for more updates, but for now, let's maximize!