User Group Half-Day Program
ServiceMax customers are welcomed to an EXCLUSIVE half-day user group program to access a network of users and experts in your region, industry, role, or area of interest. Understand what other customers are building and what they know is important for field service success.
During this session, you’ll discover answers to questions like:
- What challenges do you share with your peers in the industry?
- Which solutions have been successful for others?
- What trends and priorities are coming down the line for Field Service professionals?
- What can you share with the network to help contribute to collaborative learning and the future of ServiceMax solutions?
When: 1:00 PM - 6:00PM on June 13, 2016
Where: Marriott Marquis, San Francisco, CA
- Field Service and IT Professionals who are managing the ServiceMax platform, leading teams, and/or experienced super users and looking to plan for the future and grow their success.
- Members include superusers who are close to the field service teams, business owners who are influencing the strategy, training programs, and coordination of field service teams, and IT experts who coordinate technology and human resources for success.
- Networking: Access a network of users and experts in your region or industry; understand what other customers are building, what they know is important for field service success. Join a community with access and influence at ServiceMax.
- Collaboration Tools: Interact online, join virtual sessions and attend in person events to grow your knowledge and share your expertise.
- Early and Exclusive Insights: Product Demonstrations, Insights into the Roadmap, Insights into Programs and Plans across ServiceMax.
Sign up by registering for Maximize and selecting that you will be attending the User Group event.
Please select the areas you are interested in discussing and learning more about and any topics you have expertise in. This information will help us develop the best user group for you and your team!
This is a great opportunity for you to network within your region and industry! To register for this event, you must be a current ServiceMax customer and be