Your Name, Your Company: User Group Profile - West Coast

Version 2

Tags:

To add tags type # and then immediately start typing the word. Use underscores _ between words. So to tag reporting, type #reporti and choose reporting from the drop down. For change management type #change_manage and again, choose change management from the drop down.

NameDeirdre Yee
    CompanyServiceMax
    Field Service Experience2years
    ServiceMax Experience3years

Photo

me at maxlive2.jpg

Add your photo here (Use the Rich Text Editor to contribute a photo, grab the corners to resize)

Bio

I am energized and delighted by the incredible knowledge, generosity, and collaborative power of ServiceMax customers. Come see what an online community can do for you - and if you are feeling stumped - drop me a line!!

What are your areas of expertise?

Areas you have experience in and would like to share best practices, lessons learned, challenges and insights with this group

Examples: Implementation, reporting, ROI, Metrics, Preventive Maintenance, Talent, Service Revenue

Please add all of these as tags. That way others in the user group will be able to discover your profile and connect. Again, type #, start typing the word, and then wait for a moment, and select the best fit from the drop down. Or you can create your own if you can't find the tag in the drop down.

networking, servicemax community experts, servicemax community collaboration user group user conference maximize2016, nps, net_promoter_score customer awards award

What do you want to learn more about?

Areas of interest: What's next for your business? What do you want to build on and know more about, hear more from your peers?

Examples: Internet of Things, Change Management & Adoption, Upgrades, Mobility, Compliance, Scheduling

Please add all of these as tags. That way others in the user group will be able to discover your profile and connect. Again, type #, start typing the word, and then wait for a moment, and select the best fit from the drop down. Or you can create your own if you can't find the tag in the drop down.

talent management, talent, onboarding, employee engagement, change management adoption early adopters reporting culture

What are some of your hobbies?

Definitely softball, I play in a few adult co-ed leagues all summer and even coach one!

Where's the best place you've visited, and why?

I love Paris, it might be my favorite city because it combines so many amazing city activities, you can walk for hours, look at amazing architecture, beautiful art, and eat amazing food while drinking fabulous coffee and great wine.

What do you hope to accomplish for your team and company?

I'd love to help establish a series of user groups that are enabled by technology and empowered by a few passionate customers so that knowledge sharing is easy, fruitful and the first really dynamic field service network can help drive success.

What type of ServiceMax customer would you like to meet in this user group?

I'd love to meet someone who is planning on implementing IoT in the next five years, or someone who is a wiz with dashboards, or someone who has given great visibility to their end users into their own success metrics and KPIs.