Rachel Hudson, General Electric (Water and Process Technologies): User Group Profile - West Coast

Document created by Rachel Hudson on Oct 12, 2016Last modified by Rachel Hudson on Oct 12, 2016
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
NameRachel Hudson
CompanyGeneral Electric
Field Service Experience9years
ServiceMax Experience6years

Photo

rachel.jpg

Bio

I have been working with GE Feld Services since 2007 in various roles from administrative to project management. I was introduced to ServiceMax in 2010 and have been in involved with every stage of the rollout in two businesses within GE. I live in Colorado with my husband and our 4 year old labrador, Whatley.  I am excited to meet other members of the ServiceMax community---ready to share best practices and user experiences!

What are your areas of expertise?

adoption change management training videos training material test scripts support project management servicemax upgrade servicemax functional consultant networking

What do you want to learn more about?

metrics utilization mobile_apps preventive maintenance reporting tips integration skillmatchingrules

What are some of your hobbies?

I love to experience everything Colorado has to offer---I like to camp and hike. I love live music and am thankful Denver has a big music scene!

Where's the best place you've visited, and why?

If there is a tent, my husband, my friends, and our dogs----I'm a happy camper (literally)!

What do you hope to accomplish for your team and company?

We have a tendency to want to be silo-ed in our own worlds--whether its in our own organization, company, team etc... I am looking to explore how other companies use ServiceMax and share our user experience. There are strengths I can bring to this group (adoption, change management, training etc...) but I am excited to learn more about ServiceMax Metrics, design of a preventative maintenance program, and using servicemax to build skill competencies.

What type of ServiceMax customer would you like to meet in this user group?

I'd like to meet a well-rounded ServiceMax customer. Someone who offers both functional and technical expertise. Today, our business sends a lot of ServiceMax data to Tableau---I'd like to meet a ServiceMax user who is building metrics and dashboards directly in the system. (Utilization reports, liquidation reports etc...)

Attachments

Outcomes