Event has ended
The call will has been rescheeduled. New Date TBD
They invite customers to come and share their feedback, insights, lessons learned, speed bumps, and advice around mobile strategy and implementation.
· How did you launch mobile? In what order and configuration? Why?
· Which parts have been successful? By what measure?
· What lessons have you learned?
· Where have you ran into challenges/issues/roadblocks?
Consider these questions – and please come equipped with your own – what do you want to hear about from peers who have launched mobile?
You can comment on this event or start a discussion in the weeks before the event.
These conversations really take off when customers share their vision, what they put in place, and why, and how they are making things work across their internal stakeholders, end users, customer contacts, ServiceMax contacts, other partners, and executive team. Please come, and please share!
* As always, the user groups are all about peer collaboration, sharing best practices, lessons learned, asking questions, sharing advice, and building your network. Our User Group chairs are giving their time to plan sessions, lead the conversation, and help all ServiceMax customers build group learning and shared success.
When and Where
Start Time:May 16, 2017 10:00 AM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:May 16, 2017 11:00 AM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Location:Delayed - new webex TBD
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Deirdre Yee (Owner)