Staff Chef
Staff Chef

10 Extra points granted today

Jump to solution

Is anyone else seeing that most users of the community have received 10 points today. Any ideas why? I am just curious. I went up to about the 300th user on the leaderboard and everyone had them.

Nicole Guzzo​ and Deirdre Yee

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Re: 10 Extra points granted today

Jump to solution

I have answered my own question, they all got 10 points for this Quest.

Original & Orange

You were a part of our original, orange Community, and we think that's worth recognizing!

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

I have answered my own question, they all got 10 points for this Quest.

Original & Orange

You were a part of our original, orange Community, and we think that's worth recognizing!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi! Everyone who was a part of the ServiceMax Community while it was orange received a badge and ten points (whooo)! I was just about to write a comment on my original blog post about it

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Just kidding - you figured it out!

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
0 Likes
Highlighted
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

was it a test to see if I was paying attention?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Thanks Nicole

0 Likes