Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 Extra points granted today

Highlighted
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

10 Extra points granted today

Jump to solution

Is anyone else seeing that most users of the community have received 10 points today. Any ideas why? I am just curious. I went up to about the 300th user on the leaderboard and everyone had them.

Nicole Guzzo​ and Deirdre Yee

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 1 of 6
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Re: 10 Extra points granted today

Jump to solution

I have answered my own question, they all got 10 points for this Quest.

Original & Orange

You were a part of our original, orange Community, and we think that's worth recognizing!

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 Replies
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

I have answered my own question, they all got 10 points for this Quest.

Original & Orange

You were a part of our original, orange Community, and we think that's worth recognizing!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi! Everyone who was a part of the ServiceMax Community while it was orange received a badge and ten points (whooo)! I was just about to write a comment on my original blog post about it

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Message 3 of 6
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Just kidding - you figured it out!

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Message 4 of 6
0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

was it a test to see if I was paying attention?

Message 5 of 6
0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Thanks Nicole

Message 6 of 6
0 Likes