Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best signatures in this community

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Best signatures in this community

Signatures are a new feature here in the community. I want to see what people select / write / add, and if we should make any more adjustments to this community feature. Ideally, if it's set up right, I'll have a signature at the bottom of this post. That's barring any user error. Are you familiar with the signature concept? Any questions about it? Got a better signature than mine? Reply here, friends!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 1 of 8
7 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Best signatures in this community

Let's see if my signature appears!!

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Message 2 of 8
0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Hi @deirdre_yee , it would be great if the signature looked different to the rest of the message. Maybe a small er font? Can this be achieved?

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 3 of 8
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Richard! We added a rich text editor and you can add a little more customization to your signature (so it stands out). Mine should appear below! (using ServiceMax colors of course)

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Message 4 of 8
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Colorful!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 5 of 8
0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Hi @deirdre_yee and @Nicole_Guzzo , I have been hunting around for ages now about where to setup my signature. There are a lot of settings and sub menus within them. Not necessarily the most intuitive but guessing there is not much that can be done about that.

Can you remind me where I can edit my signature, or is it hiding in the corner recently vacated by the 'My Photos' feature?

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 6 of 8
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Click your image in the right-hand corner >> My Settings >> Personal >> Personal Information >> you should see a signature box! Let me know if you don't! @richard_lewis 

---
Check out my signature
Message 7 of 8
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Thanks @Nicole_Guzzo , did you make a change. I was just staring at that page of settings and didn't see it. Maybe time to log off for the day.

I have updated my signature and loving the rich text.

I searched for signature and didn't get any results for a how to add or update article. If there is one it wasnt showing up in search. Maybe one to add to your list.

Thanks, Richard

Message 8 of 8
0 Likes