cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired

Can Customers Gain Access to the Smax Community?

I have several customers where I can see that having access to this community gives them direct, instant updates to the Servicemax tool. Avoiding getting information second hand.

Thanks

Steve

Message 1 of 2
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can Customers Gain Access to the Smax Community?

Hello Steve,

Absolutely, the customers are welcome to join and access this content directly! We have been inviting them in and letting them know about great new content (like jphillips@minercorp.com‌'s great new networking project COMMUNITY INITIATIVE: Live Discussion on Preventive Maintenance Processes in ServiceMax‌ to encourage them to sign up. Here is  a welcome document that has been shared in the community, you can download it, share it with your customers, and make use of the getting started tips yourself!  Community Welcome - Downloadable PDF Version‌.

Thanks!

____
This is a signature, signatures are fun, they appear under every post a community member makes. Some people say things like this in their signature:
~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Update your signature by editing your profile in [Personal information]
Message 2 of 2