cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Employee
Employee

Can you provide permission to create blog, documents.....?

Jump to solution

Can you provide permission to create blog, documents.....?

Message 1 of 3
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: Can you provide permission to create blog, documents.....?

Jump to solution

Hi Bala,

I'm trying to create my own personal blog but I can't find the pencil ICON as the Jive help explains below because we don't have permissions is what I suspect based on Deirdre's reply above.

To start a new blog post, click Pencil icon > Blog post. If you haven't created a blog before, you'll get a choice between setting up your own personal blog and posting in a blog belonging to a particular place. Place blogs typically relate to the subject matter of a group or space. blog‌

Message 3 of 3
2 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hello Bala,

I would be very excited to talk to you about the blogs and documents you are looking to create!  Since this is an external community, where members include ServiceMax customers and will soon include partners and guests too, we want to ensure that all content is easy to find and navigate. I'll be in touch directly with you to talk through what you are looking to share.  For any other community members who are interested in blogging or posting documents, please feel free to send me a message to discuss as well!

____
This is a signature, signatures are fun, they appear under every post a community member makes. Some people say things like this in their signature:
~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Update your signature by editing your profile in [Personal information]
Message 2 of 3
Employee
Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Bala,

I'm trying to create my own personal blog but I can't find the pencil ICON as the Jive help explains below because we don't have permissions is what I suspect based on Deirdre's reply above.

To start a new blog post, click Pencil icon > Blog post. If you haven't created a blog before, you'll get a choice between setting up your own personal blog and posting in a blog belonging to a particular place. Place blogs typically relate to the subject matter of a group or space. blog‌

Message 3 of 3