cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Careers Using ServiceMax Knowledge: Should we host a jobs board in this community

Hello community members,

I have heard from a number of customer contacts that they would like to be able to share job postings that require ServiceMax knowledge here in the community. We could host this area as a subspace to this Network and Share​ space.  Customers and Partners could share postings that require ServiceMax expertise and experience here. Interested folks could peruse the listings, and connect with contacts offline. I wanted to see if this kind of resource would be useful for this group. Do you have any objections to hosting a jobs board in the community? Would there be any concerns from your organization if that were available? In the past, I've worked in communities where these has been included and been a great resource for program owners to share opportunities.

Please weigh in now, in this thread, and we can discuss if this is an asset you would like us to develop.

Thanks!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 1 of 13
12 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Careers Using ServiceMax Knowledge: Should we host a jobs board in this community

Deirdre Yee​ - It will be useful to us as we look to expand our team with folks who have ServiceMax Expertise

Message 2 of 13
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Re: Careers Using ServiceMax Knowledge: Should we host a jobs board in this community

Deirdre Yee​ - I think this will be a good resource but wanted to ask if there was a plan to administer a board like this? If jobs are posted is there a process to ensure that the jobs on the board are valid still have the positions haven't been filled.

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 3 of 13
Community Manager
Community Manager

Agreed, we'd put together a template that includes a date range, and check in with posters that they are still available 2 weeks after the range, then an update or archiving process at that point. 

I also have a set of guidelines I'd share on parameters around the posts. Thanks for the input!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 4 of 13
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

I am happy for you to bounce some ideas or designs off me if that would be helpful.

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 5 of 13
Line Chef cam-victoria
Line Chef

I think this would be incredibly useful.

Message 6 of 13
Pastry Chef russjaco
Pastry Chef

Gets my vote, it could be very helpful

Thanks

Russ

Message 7 of 13
Line Chef stxmorin
Line Chef

I realize this an old post but gets my vote as well.  Any action on this?

Scott

Message 8 of 13
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Deirdre Yee​ did this idea get off the ground? If it did then where can I find the job pages?

Richard

Message 9 of 13
Employee
Employee

We should make sure to include the region. When you do a Google search for [region] + field service, it almost always is jobs related.

Message 10 of 13