Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Defect: Share button on an Idea goes to a random webpage

Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Community Defect: Share button on an Idea goes to a random webpage

Jump to solution

When I try to share this idea I get a random webpage show up instead of the facility to share it.

https://community.servicemax.com/t5/Other-Features-Tools-Ideas/SFM-App-Permissions-Migration-tool/id...

I click the share button and see the following:

Capture.PNG

@Nicole_Guzzo @deirdre_yee 

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 1 of 3
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Community Defect: Share button on an Idea goes to a random webpage

Jump to solution

Strange, I can't reproduce this from your profile. From my machine, the share button does bring up an add this pop up, but it includes details on how to share it.

See these screenshots. Does anyone else see the same issue? Richard, I'm wondering if it might have something to do with the company security on your computer or an ad blocker. Can you reproduce on another computer or device?

Thanks!SFM_App_Permissions_-_Migration_tool_-_ServiceMax_Community_and_IT_Update_-_Email_and_Collaboration_Tools_-_Inbox.jpg

AddThis_-_Email_a_Friend.jpg

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 2 of 3
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Strange, I can't reproduce this from your profile. From my machine, the share button does bring up an add this pop up, but it includes details on how to share it.

See these screenshots. Does anyone else see the same issue? Richard, I'm wondering if it might have something to do with the company security on your computer or an ad blocker. Can you reproduce on another computer or device?

Thanks!SFM_App_Permissions_-_Migration_tool_-_ServiceMax_Community_and_IT_Update_-_Email_and_Collaboration_Tools_-_Inbox.jpg

AddThis_-_Email_a_Friend.jpg

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 2 of 3
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Hi @deirdre_yee , spot on, it was the pop up blocker. Don't tell anyone I work in IT!

Thanks, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 3 of 3