Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancements to Missions and Badges

Highlighted
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Enhancements to Missions and Badges

While browsing the missions I was thinking it would be good to start a discussion of any missions and badges users would like to see there or any changes to the missions area that would make it better.

- Suggestions for new missions/badges

- Suggestions of functionality that users would like to see regarding missions/badges

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Re: Enhancements to Missions and Badges

Can the badges/missions be filtered based on what type of user you are? I currently see badges that can only be attained by partners or by ServiceMax employees. I have a designation in the community of customer. I would not be able to complete these missions. Can they be hidden from my view?

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Can the missions/badges that are no longer attainable be removed from view? There are badges/missions for event attendance and participation in 2014 a year ago that no longer seem relevant or attainable as the events are long past. 

0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

How about a mission or badge for sharing a certain amount of content with fellow community members to get users to encourage other users to be more involved?

0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

How about a badge or mission for number of connections? There could be several of these tiered. With names to match. E.g networker,socialite, networking ninja. 

0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

A badge/mission for each of the community levels would be cool or maybe just some of the higher ones. Maybe a shield with a number on it? 1 being the highest or the lowest/

Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Deirdre Yee do you have any updates on when some new badges may be available?

0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

How about a badge which requires you to do every action in the community once. e.g. post a blog post, a discussion, a status update, like a post, follow a post, comment on a post, mark a post as helpful. Maybe called 'community all rounder' or 'try everything once'. It would encourage people to use all of the functionality in the community.