Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send a badge with Jive Rewards

Staff Chef
Staff Chef

How to send a badge with Jive Rewards

Jump to solution

Does anyone know how to do this? Is it me being stupid or is this not setup yet?

Deirdre Yee​ and Nicole Guzzo​ can you provide some assistance here?

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to send a badge with Jive Rewards

Jump to solution

We are holding off on this feature a little longer than originally planned. We just tested and found that we can't cap points associated with user generated badges - they can be whatever points the user determines - up to 1000! 

We want to turn this on and set up the points and limits to frequency so we don't dilute the great work that members are doing in threads, ideas and other content. 

We'll still launch more badges and badgers soon.

Also that video is a blast from the past - 2008!!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi Richard Lewis​! You're definitely not being stupid! It's not setup yet. I plan to set it up in the near future! It's not set up now because we wanted to make sure the rest of the system was set up and running smooth. Look out for a blog post regarding this topic.

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

This post makes me think about this video. It almost sounds like they are chanting badges, badges...

Badgers : animated music video : MrWeebl - YouTube 

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

We are holding off on this feature a little longer than originally planned. We just tested and found that we can't cap points associated with user generated badges - they can be whatever points the user determines - up to 1000! 

We want to turn this on and set up the points and limits to frequency so we don't dilute the great work that members are doing in threads, ideas and other content. 

We'll still launch more badges and badgers soon.

Also that video is a blast from the past - 2008!!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!

View solution in original post

Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

An oldie but a goodie. 

Yes that sounds crazy to not be able to cap them. 

When will you grant the first set of badges. I understood that you would grant some based on activity?

Also can we take away the ability for someone to mark their own comment helpful? It seems silly to have that option. 

Regards

Richard 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hey Richard Lewis​!

We granted the first set of badges as soon as we transitioned over to Jive Rewards. It's the purple one! You received the top customer badge because you were one of the top point earners in the last game!

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 11.08.14 AM.png

We will be configuring more quests and badge opportunities in the future - so look out for that.

Also, we checked in on the ability for someone to mark their own comment as helpful, and as of right now it's part of Jive's set up - not something we can change!

Thanks!

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Thanks Nicole, I look forward to the new quests and badges. 

Regards, Richard

0 Likes