cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it Possible to Add an On Hover Event to the Missions to quickly see how points are accumulated and simple visibility to progress versus goal?

Highlighted
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Is it Possible to Add an On Hover Event to the Missions to quickly see how points are accumulated and simple visibility to progress versus goal?

When going into the missions pages to see the definition of the mission it currently requires a click into the mission. Would it be possible to have an on hover event that shows a simple display in a window?

Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Re: Is it Possible to Add an On Hover Event to the Missions to quickly see how points are accumulated and simple visibility to progress versus goal?

Hi Nicole Guzzo​, any ideas on this?

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Is it Possible to Add an On Hover Event to the Missions to quickly see how points are accumulated and simple visibility to progress versus goal?

Checking with our Jive support team now! I'll let you know when they reply. Thanks guys!

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Timothy Schrimpf​! Is this the view you're talking about? (See image below) And instead of having to click on the mission, we want to just hover over it and it shows the same info (more or less)?

Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 10.06.14 AM.png

Thanks!!

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

@Nicole Guzzo That view would be fine or even a more compact view if it was available.