cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Is there a way to make the question icon show answered status on the Jive app

When I review my content on the Jive iPhone app then the icon to denote a question looks like the browser icon for an unanswered question. Is there a way to get this to show instead as the green ticked speach bubble to denote an answered question for the ones that have been answered? See below, they all show as unanswered. 

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 1 of 4
0 Likes
3 Replies
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Re: Is there a way to make the question icon show answered status on the Jive app

Hi, Nicole Guzzo , any ideas on this one? Is there a way for you to feed items like this back to the Jive Team?

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 2 of 4
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Is there a way to make the question icon show answered status on the Jive app

Looking into it right now and will open a case with Jive!

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Message 3 of 4
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi Nicole Guzzo​, did you get any feedback from Jive Support on this?

Regards, Richard

Message 4 of 4
0 Likes