cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Jive Rewards Feedback

Starting this thread as a place to report any issues or suggested enhancements for the new Jive Rewards that is now live on the community.

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 1 of 30
29 Replies
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Re: Jive Rewards Feedback

When you open your rewards can the quests default to show the quests to be earned rather than the earned quests. in the same way the missions one shows the unearned missions.

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 2 of 30
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

I see now that even the missions defaults to the earned missions tab once you have earned one or more. Can this be configured to show the unearned as this is what you want to push for. Or even better can it be user customisable?

Message 3 of 30
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

I can see with this feature that once I have level one of all missions i would want to have the earned tab default but have the unearned tab default until this point.

Message 4 of 30
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Richard Lewis! I reached out to a Jive Technical Support analyst and he explained that the badges and quests shown are hard coded into the profile theme and because we're on cloud, custom themes to cloud-based instances are limited and don't go as far as adjusting which badges and quests are shown.

Sorry we can't configure it - at least your default view will be very colorful with all your earned badges and quests!

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Message 5 of 30
0 Likes
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi Nicole, thanks for getting this information for us.

Regards, Richard

Message 6 of 30
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

How do you mark a document helpful? Its one of the Onboading mission tasks and I cant seem to figure it out.

Message 7 of 30
Grill Chef timothy_schrimp
Grill Chef

I tried around for a little bit but was not able to get it to trigger either.

Message 8 of 30
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Timothy Schrimpf​ and Richard Lewis​  take a look at a document now - we adjusted a setting on the look and feel and I believe you should see the option now and be able to earn that badge. Let me know if you continue to encounter issues!  Nicole Guzzo​, FYI!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 9 of 30
Grill Chef timothy_schrimp
Grill Chef

That did it. Thanks Deirdre Yee​!

Message 10 of 30