cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grill Chef timothy_schrimp
Grill Chef

Re: Jive Rewards Feedback

‌ it appears the same thing is happening with discussions. I am not seeing a way to mark a discussion main post as helpful.

Message 11 of 30
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there Timothy Schrimpf​! I looked into it and as of right now there's not a way to mark the main discussion post as helpful due to Jive's set up.

If this changes in the future, I will definitely update you!

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Message 12 of 30
Grill Chef

Thank you Nicole Guzzo​. It will put a slight damper on completing the Contributor Quest in the interim. Just a heads up. 2017-08-14 20_33_25-Your Profile _ ServiceMax Community.png

Message 13 of 30
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Timothy Schrimpf​ - check your quest again! It should now say:

Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 9.22.05 AM.png

I look forward to seeing you complete the quest! Thanks for pointing out this bug - we'll be creating a badge for people who catch errors like these. Stay tuned!

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Message 14 of 30
Grill Chef

Nicole Guzzo​ I see they are updated on the quest but acting on them does not seem to trigger completion.

Message 15 of 30
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello - so I went and explored the issue. You're right, as I marked a document and comment as helpful the quest did not trigger. However, when I selected the quest, clicked on the "Mark a document as helpful" and performed the action, the quest was triggered. Same for mark a comment helpful. For now you can go ahead and try this while I try to figure out the real system error! Thank you for pointing out this bug!

---
Check out my signature
Message 16 of 30
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Thanks Deirdre Yee​. That fixed it! Sadly I now have no more uncompleted quests though...

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 17 of 30
Community Manager
Community Manager

That is sad!  We'll get on it soon!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 18 of 30
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

A list of all of the missions documenting the details for each would be helpful because at the moment you can only see what is required for each once you have completed one of the defined actions. Deirdre YeeNicole Guzzo

This would further encourage users to get involved in all areas of the community.

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 19 of 30
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi, Deirdre Yee​ and Nicole Guzzo​, I have a draft of this ready to go. Can you give me access to create a blog post in the About This Community Area? Also there are a few blanks I need a hand filling in that i cant figure out how to get points for.

Regards, Richard

Message 20 of 30