cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Jive app rotate and zoom

Jump to solution

I am not sure if it is just me but I cannot get the Jive app to rotate or zoom content when viewing a post in the ServiceMax community. Any ideas or is this a product limitation of the app?

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 1 of 2
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Vibe app rotate and zoom

Jump to solution

I'm seeing this too, you have the ability to interact with Sue Domagalski's post here in Network and Share from the Jive mobile app (I'm on the iPhone app right now) but the content can't rotate here. I do see good rotation on the iPad app. 

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 2 of 2
0 Likes
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Vibe app rotate and zoom

Jump to solution

I'm seeing this too, you have the ability to interact with Sue Domagalski's post here in Network and Share from the Jive mobile app (I'm on the iPhone app right now) but the content can't rotate here. I do see good rotation on the iPad app. 

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 2 of 2
0 Likes