cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Leaderboard Hyperlink isn't working properly

Jump to solution

When I am viewing a mission in the rewards section of my profile and I click on the mission name to open the pop up that shows me what I can earn points towards that mission for, there is a link to the leaderboard. I would expect this to take me to the leaderboard for that mission but instead it takes me to the overall leaderboard. Nicole Guzzo can this be configured or can we request this as an enhancement?

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 1 of 6
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Leaderboard Hyperlink isn't working properly

Jump to solution

Hi! Sorry thought I responded after I closed the case. Jive said it's not something they can change, unless we have it customized for our site!

Thanks!

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Message 5 of 6
0 Likes
5 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hello! You probably saw that you can change the view, but I agree that the link should automatically take you to the mission leaderboard. It doesn't look like it can be configured on my end, but let me check with Jive and see what they can do. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 10.45.09 AM.png

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Message 2 of 6
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Jump to solution
Hi Nicole, thanks for checking this out. My ask for this would be for it to not only open the mission leaderboards but to open on the right mission leaderboard. 

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 3 of 6
0 Likes
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Nicole Guzzo​, did you get any feedback from Jive about this?

Regards, Richard

Message 4 of 6
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi! Sorry thought I responded after I closed the case. Jive said it's not something they can change, unless we have it customized for our site!

Thanks!

---
Check out my signature
Message 5 of 6
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

This is an irrelevant comment showing a feature.

Reply to 2

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 6 of 6
0 Likes