Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phil Schwarz - New Director of Industry Development - Oil & Gas

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Phil Schwarz - New Director of Industry Development - Oil & Gas

Hello ServiceMax community!

My name is Phil Schwarz and today is my first day with ServiceMax as Director of Industry Development - Oil & Gas.  I home office out of Overland Park, Kansas in the Kansas City metro area.  We've lived in Kansas for 3.5 years and our family really enjoys it.   We're originally from Alaska so if there's one thing we miss it is the mountains and ocean!  My wife Polly and two children Nick (15) and Mallary (14) enjoy traveling.  My career in the oil & gas industry has given us the opportunity to live in Texas, Alaska, Indonesia, Egypt, Utah, Minnesota, and Kansas.  We enjoy experiencing all the sites we can in the areas that we have lived.

In this role I will be focused leading our Solution Marketing activities for the oil & gas industry.  The oil & gas industry is enormous.  The global oil & gas exploration & development market alone is $2 trillion (yes trillion) in size.  This doesn't even include the midstream (pipelines) and downstream (refineries) markets.  A large part of this exploration & development market is driven and supported by field service companies like Schlumberger, Halliburton, and Baker Hughes as well as large product companies like Solar Turbines and Rolls Royce (Gas Turbines).  The oil & gas activity within the U.S. is very exciting as we have become a low cost producer within the entire world.  I'm excited to be a part of the ServiceMax team to expand this exciting technology in this market and assist these companies to continuously improve the value that their service teams generate.

My interests are in expanding my knowledge of the ServiceMax technology.  I also have a strong passion for the oil & gas industry having worked and studied the market the past past 20 years.  Please feel free to include me in any collaboration in these areas.  Looking forward to working with you all!

Employee
Employee

Re: Phil Schwarz - New Director of Industry Development - Oil & Gas

Phil Schwarz​ Welcome to ServiceMax!