cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Points (Daily Gain) not working for me

Jump to solution

I have posted lots of comments today and had comments of mine marked helpful. However when I review the Daily Gain on the main Leaderboard it shows as 0 for me. This is not correct. I am also not sure if I have recieved the points I expected for these activities and am unsure if the missions have been credited.

Deirdre Yee​ and Nicole Guzzo​ can you look into this for me please?

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 1 of 29
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Points (Daily Gain) not working for me

Jump to solution

They told me they reconencted it, but I'm not seeing points come in for all my test users. So we are in contact, but they're still trying to figure out the problem!

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Message 29 of 29
28 Replies
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Capture.PNG

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 2 of 29
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

That's super weird. Let me look into it!!

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Message 3 of 29
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

I just posted a blog and it's not showing that I earned any points either. I'm reaching out to Jive now!

---
Check out my signature
Message 4 of 29
0 Likes
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Nicole, thanks for the update. I wonder when it stopped working? I look forward to hearing what Jive say. 

Regards, Richard

Message 5 of 29
0 Likes
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Nicole Guzzo​, it looks like it is recording points today. Any feedback from Jive? Also is there an easy way to review activity yesterday and get users points and missions corrected?

Regards, Richard

Message 6 of 29
Sushi Chef scott_willis
Sushi Chef

Jump to solution

I experienced similar with quests. I believe yesterday, perhaps the day prior. Being that I have only recently started participating, I was uncertain if this was the norm.

Message 7 of 29
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Definitely not the norm! I'm still waiting for Jive, but I will look into the points you should have earned!

---
Check out my signature
Message 8 of 29
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

No reply from them yet! I'll look into the points you should have earned, not sure about the missions but I brought it up with Jive!

---
Check out my signature
Message 9 of 29
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Thanks Nicole

Message 10 of 29
0 Likes