Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting your Status in the ServiceMax Community

Highlighted
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Setting your Status in the ServiceMax Community

Jump to solution

I am looking for information on what setting your status actually does. 

Who is this visible to?

Is it displayed in search results?

Is anything around it configurable by the users?

Is there a post on this already I am missing?

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Setting your Status in the ServiceMax Community

Jump to solution

Great question, here's a guide, feel free to post more questions or comments here, or directly on that document: Status Updates: Post a Quick Update to Community Members

Thanks!!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!

View solution in original post

Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Deirdre Yee​ are you able to provide some guidance on this?

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Great question, here's a guide, feel free to post more questions or comments here, or directly on that document: Status Updates: Post a Quick Update to Community Members

Thanks!!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!

View solution in original post

Jump to solution

Great question, here's a guide, feel free to post more questions or comments here, or directly on that document: Status Updates: Post a Quick Update to Community Members.

Thanks!!

0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Praffula, this looks to be exactly the same reply as the one from Deirdre. Was that your intention?

Regards, Richard