cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Why do some Top Participants show their Community level and some don't?

As shown by the screenshot, the Community level is shown for some users in the Top Participants section of the home page and not for others. Why is this?

Top Participants.PNG

Deirdre Yee​ and Nicole Guzzo​ any ideas?

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 1 of 9
8 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Why do some Top Participants show their Community level and some don't?

I haven't found the answer to this yet, but I'm working on it!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 2 of 9
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've been loading a few different ways, and the numbers are attached to all of the leaderboard members. I'll keep trying to get it to appear the way it is in your screenshot.

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 3 of 9
0 Likes
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi Deirdre, It is when I go to the Home screen. Apologies if I didn't mention that before.

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 4 of 9
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

I recognized the view - I'm looking at the leaderboard widget on the home screen too. It still has all the numbers for each profile picture.

____

Message 5 of 9
0 Likes
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi Deirdre,

I guess the question is then…

What is different in my connection to you and to Nicole for example? Is it something here in the detail?

I assume you see numbers on each person when you view?

Regards, Richard

Message 6 of 9
0 Likes
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi Deirdre Yee​ and Nicole Guzzo​, I still see this issue but on a different page now the layout has changed.

Field Service Network

See the list of people here, some have their level and some do not.

Regards, Richard

Message 7 of 9
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Weird! This is my view! Let me refresh a few times, try different browsers, and see if I can recreate your view.

screencapture-community-servicemax-community-field-service-network-people-2018-04-24-09_27_19.png

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Message 8 of 9
0 Likes
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Thanks. I am using chrome if that helps. 

Regards, Richard

Message 9 of 9
0 Likes