cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Employee
Employee

Chrome browser issues using ServiceMax community?

There seems to be some missing actions (like follow) on some of the sub menus in the community when using the Google Chrome browser.  The actions appear fine when I was using Safari with my Macbook.  I was using Chrome Version 37.0.2062.120

Message 1 of 5
4 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Chrome browser issues using ServiceMax community?

Hello Irv,

Great question! Community Members are welcome to  check out Jive's Help Documentation for granular detail on System Requirements, Release notes, and other resources here: Core Help  This is a common question, I love using Chrome myself.  Jive doesn't commit to supporting every instance of Chrome in their documentaiton, as a function of their fast release schedule.  Here is the relevant content:

Supported Browsers

Jive works with most current web browsers. Note that if you need to use Content Editor features such as cut and paste, script access to the Clipboard should not be disabled.

Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768. Results may vary if you use zoom to adjust your view to levels other than 100%.

• Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, and 11. (Note that Internet Explorer 8 will not be supported in Jive 8.)Note: Compatibility mode with earlier versions is not supported
  • Apple Safari 6 and 7 (on Macs only)
  • Mobile Safari on iPhone and iPad. (Browser-independent native apps are available. Find iOS for Jive app in the App Store or Android for Jive app in Google Play.)
  • Mozilla Firefox*
  • Google Chrome*

* The Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers are released frequently. Jive Software makes every effort to test and support the latest version.

Thanks again for the question, and I hope that is helpful!

FYI, allan.alexopulos‌!!

____
This is a signature, signatures are fun, they appear under every post a community member makes. Some people say things like this in their signature:
~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Update your signature by editing your profile in [Personal information]
Message 2 of 5

Thanks for this Deidre.  I too was using Chrome and had some issues.  My "reputation" score is different in Chrome vs Safari. 

Message 3 of 5
Employee
Employee

I'm using Firefox and Chrome with no issues so far it must not like Safari.   jivehelp‌

Message 4 of 5
0 Likes

I had problems with both Firefox and Chrome but Safari seems to work.

Message 5 of 5