cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Gameification on the Jive app

Jump to solution

Is there any way to get details of the points we have on the ServiceMax Community to show on the iPhone app? Maybe in the about section. Also good to see would be our level on the community, maybe even being able to see the badges and missions too?

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Gameification on the Jive app

Jump to solution

Hi Richard,

Great question and great points here. Today, we don't have the ability to explore gamification​ details via the iOS app. You can find out more details about what you can see and do via different platforms here ServiceMax Community - Mobile Access Capabilities If you venture out into the regular browser version, you'll see some new missions you picked up at MaxLive 2015​ and the badges and points in your profile.

Thanks!

____
This is a signature, signatures are fun, they appear under every post a community member makes. Some people say things like this in their signature:
~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Update your signature by editing your profile in [Personal information]
Message 2 of 5
4 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi Richard,

Great question and great points here. Today, we don't have the ability to explore gamification​ details via the iOS app. You can find out more details about what you can see and do via different platforms here ServiceMax Community - Mobile Access Capabilities If you venture out into the regular browser version, you'll see some new missions you picked up at MaxLive 2015​ and the badges and points in your profile.

Thanks!

____
This is a signature, signatures are fun, they appear under every post a community member makes. Some people say things like this in their signature:
Message 2 of 5
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

I tried to access that page/document and got the following error message. Deirdre Yee​ can you advise where I am going wrong please?

Message 3 of 5
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

No it was my mistake, I sent you to my staging area. Here is the correct  link ServiceMax Community - Mobile Access Capabilities

____
Message 4 of 5
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Thanks Deirdre. An enjoyable read. 

Message 5 of 5
0 Likes