cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired

Gaurav Verma, New Product Marketing addition for Scheduling/Dispatch & Mobile Enablement

Hello Everyone, I'm excited to share with you that I have joined ServiceMax Product Marketing team (Lubor Ptacek, Micki Collart, Anna Startseva​, Phil Schwarz​, Susan Tonkin - and growing) in early April 2017. In addition to general product marketing responsibilities, my focus is to be a change agent for promoting Scheduling/Dispatch and mobile enablement aspects of ServiceMax field service solution. I have deep experience in developing & implementing ERP solutions (worked for 9 years @ Oracle) and enterprise mobility (worked at Sprint, Telerik/Progress Software).

Think about it: scheduling your skilled workforce is the heart of any field service management. There is a renewed interest in the industry for leveraging Artificial Intelligence for taking service operations to a whole new level. This is why, key service transformation leaders are closely looking at leveraging Schedule Optimization for accelerating their pace of business transformation (increasing first-time fix rates, service revenue and customer satisfaction, while at the same time reducing operational costs). I'm committed to come up with educational webinars and thought leadership assets to help you navigate your business transformation journey.

On the personal front, I live in Fremont, California and have a wife and six year old daughter, who keeps us pretty busy. Believe it or not, at 35, I learnt how to play a classical musical instrument called the harmonium (origins: France) and now have a YouTube channel with 1K+ followers. On weekends, I organize musical get togethers in the Bay Area to promote peace and happiness.

Message 1 of 1