cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grill Chef jive-admin
Grill Chef

Getting Fully Stocked: Setting Up Your Profile

deploy-shutterstock_130076780.jpg

Setting up your profile is the first step to becoming active in your community. Your user profile provides other community members with an easy way to learn about your experience, skills, and interests. Your profile shows up in search results when other members search for keywords contained in your profile. You can update your information at any time.

To set up your profile:

1. Click the drop down next to your name or avatar.
  2. Choose the Edit Profile link.
  3. Fill in as much profile information as you'd like. All required fields (marked) will need to be filled in before you can save the profile. Note that your profile will be found when people search, so if you have professional roles or interests that would be useful for others to know, be sure to include them. Your community manager may set up certain fields for you, such as your username, and you may not be able to edit them.
  4. The next tab, Privacy, will allow you to decide what you want visible to registered users, friends, everyone, or just yourself.
  5. The third tab is choosing your avatar. This photo will be the largest picture on your profile page. It is also the image that everyone sees when you interact with others on the community.
  6. The last tab is for photos on your profile. Add two photos at least. (Hint: You receive 20 points for every photo you upload!)
  7. Make sure you click Finished at the end of every tab. 
  8. You will now be looking at your profile.
  9. In the upper right-hand corner you'll see an Edit Banner option. Go ahead and upload an image to set as your banner.

Keep in Mind: Your WHOLE Profile is not shared with all users!  As I mentioned in step 4, you decide what you want visible and to who.

Below are screenshots of what each tab looks like.

Final profile:

Message 1 of 21
20 Replies

Re: Getting Fully Stocked: Setting Up Your Profile

I followed the directions above but did not receive the Fully Stocked badge.  What other tasks are required? deirdre.yee

Message 2 of 21

I did as well, with no luck on Chrome or Safari. deirdre.yee

Message 3 of 21
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks lauri.armstrong‌ and ken.remington@servicemax.com‌, when you pointed this out I saw that you were absolutely right, we have Jive manipulating some background information which will get you your badges!  Thanks for identifying this wrinkle and badges are in the mail

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 4 of 21
Employee
Employee

No luck here either.  I filled out every line of my profile and I still did not achieve the +50 Points for Fully Stocked Van.  I think there are hidden fields on our profiles that we have no way of filling out which are linked to that Badge.  

Message 5 of 21
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks mike.monin‌!  I will update right here as soon as Jive has resolved this for us. We so appreciate your engagement and excitement, and we want to get you all the badges you deserve!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 6 of 21
Community Manager
Community Manager

lauri.armstrongken.remington@servicemax.com‌ and mike.monin

The issue has been resolved!  Please navigate back to Edit Profile (Click your NAme in the top right corner, click Edit Profile from the drop down) and fill out the last few fields to receive the Fully Stocked Badge!

Deirdre

____

Message 7 of 21
0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Don't think this is fixed yet.

Message 8 of 21
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Look, you just received the badge!

https://servicemax.jiveon.com/reputation.jspa?username=brian.scarth&viewID=history

Getting Fully Stocked: Setting Up Your Profile

<https://servicemax.jiveon.com/docs/DOC-1203>

<https://servicemax.jiveon.com/reputation.jspa?username=brian.scarth&viewID=history#>

Brian Scarth <https://servicemax.jiveon.com/people/brian.scarth> completed

____

Message 9 of 21
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry all, I misspoke, we are still having issues with this badge, I will update you all as soon as I get it sorted with Jive.  Thanks again for your lovely and divine patience

____

Message 10 of 21
0 Likes