cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Employee
Employee

Re: Getting Fully Stocked: Setting Up Your Profile

Hi Deirdre,  I updated all the fields I have access to and still no luck.  Thanks for the update.

Message 11 of 21
0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Just adding my name to the pile.  I think I've filled out all of the fields, but I too am lacking the badge.

Message 12 of 21
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello all!

Jive has been testing and investigating and I believe we may have a resolution!  I've tested this and want to encourage you all to follow these steps and then let me know when the badge finally recognizes that you are indeed, Fully Stocked!

(You can also tell me if it doesn't work!) 

Click your name in the top right corner. Then click edit profile. You should see a new field, Member Type - make sure that is filled in correctly.  Click Save.

Then report back here! What happened?

lauri.armstrongward.geismike.moninbrian.scarth‌ and ken.remington@servicemax.com

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 13 of 21
Employee
Employee

Did not need to update anything. Works.

Message 14 of 21
0 Likes
Employee
Employee

I edited and saw it was filled in correctly, saved my profile and the points were there.

Message 15 of 21
0 Likes

Interesting that the field is there and correct, but a simple save got me the badge. 

Message 16 of 21
0 Likes

All good here now! Thanks @Deirdre Yee

<http://jiveon.jivesoftware.com/wf/click?upn=FdXFM7Ygu4OzvGYo1prH-2BisIznqgrKtMHQT0DxXz-2FKJv28Xw07oWQlazwdaKjQCCQ3xPBnTe3qmEjz2QheCPbLdJx769dkCnDnTmtwttkBw-3D_gIb8ZrlH1kLIim0u3luUUVO-2FfOkv6tvfcWag2qXSDpy0n-2FlmSR6HW-2BPPdNF6e-2Bu761roOowi9WAIq0SrF3afl-2FqkAF0trB8caNrKR3vQmRb6HMWFMfpA-2F-2FFsqm5NKkvIrfe9s0xza7k2WA9Jx82-2BYtZYH84-2FeAj0PyCeJ4LL5dZtAgnJPMob5IMrxB8ikWZe4G7Epyl65SZB5h8SGgJs23KaC2vI53w7I8EbTMO8a4NmXtmmpeoM8wHieI52Y8YPfycef-2Bde2uN8oDinGCGk7gZR43CeFScIo-2FntIfoLERYVoxh4l0eeULdRTanFJGt9AuGWWQY62FCqZDMYrzUIOA-3D-3D>

Join us at MaxLive <http://servicemax.com/maxlive/>

Boston | San Francisco | Paris

Ken Remington

Product Strategy, Enterprise Segment

Email ken.remington@servicemax.com

Mobile (510) 520-1683

ServiceMax | Flawless Field Service

3875 Hopyard Road, Suite 300

Pleasanton, CA 94588

Message 17 of 21
0 Likes
Employee
Employee

deirdre.yee‌ I got my badge!! Thank You!!

Message 18 of 21
0 Likes
Employee
Employee

deirdre.yeechris.thompson -  Now tell me how I can get all of these Badges next?!?!?  LOL!!

test.png

Message 19 of 21
0 Likes
Employee
Employee

What additional information is shared in the extended profile view referenced?

Message 20 of 21