cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Jive app streams

Jump to solution

Is anyone aware of a way to add streams to the Jive app on the iPhone?

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 1 of 5
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Jive app streams

Jump to solution

Yes! Custom streams around the tags, people, places, and content you want to dive into. You could look at a stream all around the best content for reporting and analytics, another that's all about this community, another that focuses on UK specific content, etc.

____
This is a signature, signatures are fun, they appear under every post a community member makes. Some people say things like this in their signature:
~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Update your signature by editing your profile in [Personal information]
Message 4 of 5
4 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

I don't think so but I'm checking now.  I do see how you can do this quite easily from the browser or the mobile access on iPad...

streams.png

____
This is a signature, signatures are fun, they appear under every post a community member makes. Some people say things like this in their signature:
Message 2 of 5
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Jump to solution
Does that mean they can be created from the browser and will show up on the Jive app on the iPhone?

Message 3 of 5
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Yes! Custom streams around the tags, people, places, and content you want to dive into. You could look at a stream all around the best content for reporting and analytics, another that's all about this community, another that focuses on UK specific content, etc.

____
Message 4 of 5
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Nice! I have added a few custom streams on the browser and they are accessible on the iPhone Jive app. Thanks Deirdre Yee for your help!

Message 5 of 5
0 Likes