Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

MaxLive Europe 2015 Access Requests

Did you attend MaxLive Europe 2015?

test.png

Are you getting an 'unauthorized error' when you click to access MaxLive Content?

Unauthorized___ServiceMax_Community_and_Jive_Admin_Console___Permissions_For__MaxLive_2015.png

MaxLive Content should be available to all attendees and ServiceMax Customer members of this community.

If you've had trouble, we're sorry! Post a comment on this page and we will look into your access issues!

____
This is a signature, signatures are fun, they appear under every post a community member makes. Some people say things like this in their signature:
~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Update your signature by editing your profile in [Personal information]
Message 1 of 4
3 Replies
Line Chef markjleverton
Line Chef

Re: MaxLive Europe 2015 Access Requests

I am logged into the community but I am getting the Unauthorized message.

Message 2 of 4
0 Likes
Line Chef tobiasdisse
Line Chef

I am logged on and I got an error message!

Message 3 of 4
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you Tobias Disse and Mark Leverton for letting me know, I believe I have fixed the issue for you both. Can you try now? You shouldn't get the error anymore. When you are in, don't forget to comment and like and bookmark the content that you find useful. Bookmarks are neat, they'll let you come back and find your top content instantly from the universal search (magnifying glass in the top right of the community). Let me know if you have any questions!

ServiceMax_Elite_Badges_2015__Earn_the_Badges________ServiceMax_Community_and_UG_events_-_NA_—_Evernote_Premium_and_Evernote_Premium.png

____
This is a signature, signatures are fun, they appear under every post a community member makes. Some people say things like this in their signature:
~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Update your signature by editing your profile in [Personal information]
Message 4 of 4
0 Likes