Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Maximize Community Emails

TO NON CUSTOMER ATTENDEES:

Hello Maximize Attendees,

Come to the ServiceMax Community today for exclusive Maximize Attendee Access!

1. Login to the Community here

2. Share your thoughts and excitement on the upcoming event here

3. Start posting, follow some people, and begin learning from experts in the Community!

We recommend this great blog post crafted by ServiceMax customer Richard Lewis.

Maximize attendees gain great value before and after the conference from the community. We would like to encourage you to join this online collaborative space that includes more than 4200 experts across ServiceMax customers, employees, and partners. Sign up with your work email address here: http://community.servicemax.com 

Once you have joined – respond to this email and we will invite you to the Maximize Las Vegas 2017 attendee group! This group will host presentations and content from the event, as well as provide access to engage, network and connect with attendees before and after the event.

Get ahead of the game, make your connections in this group and be ready to hit the conference floor running! (Help hint: I recommend the mobile app: Jive Mobile on the App Store or Google Play - if you want to be engaged and posting on your phone or tablet during the event!) 

Thanks, we can’t wait to meet you all!

Deirdre and Nicole

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO CUSTOMER ATTENDEES:

Hello Maximize Attendees,

Come to the ServiceMax Community today for exclusive Maximize Attendee Access!

1. Login to the Community here

2. Share your thoughts and excitement on the upcoming event here

3. Start posting, follow some people, and begin learning from experts in the Community!

We recommend this great blog post crafted by ServiceMax customer Richard Lewis.

Maximize attendees gain great value before and after the conference from the community. We would like to encourage you to join this online collaborative space that includes more than 4200 experts across ServiceMax customers, employees, and partners. Sign up with your work email address here: http://community.servicemax.com 

Once you have joined – respond to this email and we will invite you to the Maximize Las Vegas 2017 attendee group! This group will host presentations and content from the event, as well as provide access to engage, network and connect with attendees before and after the event.

Get ahead of the game, make your connections in this group and be ready to hit the conference floor running! (Help hint: I recommend the mobile app: Jive Mobile on the App Store or Google Play - if you want to be engaged and posting on your phone or tablet during the event!)

Also, because you are a customer, you have access to an exclusive half-day user group program. During this session, you’ll hear customer-led conversations on enabling the field service team, Service Performance Metrics, mobile implementation strategies, and more. You'll also join discussions on scheduling, IoT, mobile, and more guided by our Product Team.

Please let us know if you have any questions about joining the community, the user group, or the event in general.

We look forward to meeting you all!

Deirdre and Nicole

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Message 1 of 2
0 Likes
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Maximize Community Emails

These look good, but I think we should send them somewhere specific in the community too. The community is all about finding valuable content, meeting more field service professionals, building their network, and collaborating. To that end, we want to highlight one high value piece of content.

Recent training videos in a blog post, or Richard's blog post - actually I love Richard's blog post for the customer one please use that. You can't share in the one that includes prospects, link some good stuff in Field Service Network for the one that includes prospects.

Also is there an area where you started a thread they can post about the conference on? What they are hoping to learn maybe? With a link to the agenda?

Let me know when you've made these edits!!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 2 of 2
0 Likes