How do you currently quantify the success of your field service organization? Having the right tools at your fingertips is the first step. Today’s fast-paced, competitive service environment demands visibility across your entire field service organization, allowing you to:
• Achieve your goals with powerful information to help you make decisions that keep customers happy and revenues flowing.
• Get instant status on installed products with warranties expiring, delayed RMAs, critical work orders, and much more.
ServiceMax Reports & Dashboards gives everyone from service managers and executives to service administrators the ability to easily establish and track the key performance indicators (KPIs) that keep your service business profitable and competitive.
• Exceed your profitability goals with insights on key operations metrics that drive the right decisions
• Minimize your losses by employing dashboards that give managers and service professionals an immediate, real-time view on all the work orders critical to SLA commitments
• Take action from anywhere with up-to-the-minute reports and dashboards delivered on both the web and mobile devices
• Keep information management in budget with cloud-based analytics that delivers up-to-the-minute intelligence on all channels without IT resources and infrastructure
• Define and setup reports for any type of functional entity such as work-orders, technician skills or parts movement
• Create and customize dashboards that can contain any number of reports and charts in user specified format
• Embed reports and dashboards onto any page of the ServiceMax application
• Grant permissions and access control to any report or dashboard based on user roles
• Push any report or dashboard to a mobile device based on user roles and visibility restrictions
• Leverage 70+ pre-defined reports and two-dozen pre-built dashboards
• Customize reports with simple and effective, drag and drop, preview and filtering options
____ This is a signature, signatures are fun, they appear under every post a community member makes. Some people say things like this in their signature: ~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~ Update your signature by editing your profile in [Personal information]