cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Where in this community should you post to find out more about change management best practices?

Hello rreynolds,

Thanks for posting and sharing your experience at Field Service East in Atlanta.  Do you have any photos you want to share from the event? If so, you can post them in a new thread over in the Network & Share group.  Incidentally, that is the best space to start your discussion about change management. Network & Share is todays' main hub for members across ServiceMax customers, employees, partners, and other field service thought leaders to share their anecdotes, thoughts, predictions, experiences, challenges, best practices, etc.  It's where you can join a group of experts from around the globe to brainstorm on topics like change management, mobile, driving revenue, and much more. 

Thanks for posting and for bringing a great conversation to this community.  Please head on over to Network & Share  and post your thought on this topic there!

____
This is a signature, signatures are fun, they appear under every post a community member makes. Some people say things like this in their signature:
~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Update your signature by editing your profile in [Personal information]
Message 1 of 3
2 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Where in this community should you post to find out more about change management best practices?

The author can "Move" the discussion to another group if they prefer, as opposed to re-posting.

Message 2 of 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Where in this community should you post to find out more about change management best practices?

Great point, Ken!

Edit: This conversation is taking off!  I'm going to take out the navigation suggestions (my posts about where to post in the community) and move the original thread over to Network and Share!)

Thanks ken.remington@servicemax.com and rreynolds I just moved this post to Network and Share

FYI: To "move" a discussion, the author can click Edit in the right column next to the post, Scroll down to where it shows the Place where this content is posted, and click Change.

Screen Shot 2014-09-22 at 5.37.06 PM.png

____
This is a signature, signatures are fun, they appear under every post a community member makes. Some people say things like this in their signature:
~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Update your signature by editing your profile in [Personal information]
Message 3 of 3