Field Service USA Recap

Community Manager
Community Manager
0 0 26

Two weeks ago, I was in sunny Palm Spring with 800 of my closest field service friends!

Okay, just kidding, but I was among a huge crowd of service, support, and customer success leaders at Field Service USA. This was my first year at this event (hopefully not my last!), but it clearly was not ServiceMax’s first year. We really showed up to the event.

And by show up, I mean we had a breakout, roundtable, keynote, private breakfast, double size booth, gaming lounge, and a party. ServiceMax was there, and we were loud and proud.

IMG_1130.JPGIMG_1172.jpgIMG_1182.jpgIMG_1234.jpgIMG_1236.JPG

Not only did we have a presence, but many of our customers shared their own stories and expertise during breakout sessions and keynotes including @mqueen6459 from Luminex and @markhessinger from 3D Systems. At ServiceMax, we know our clients keep the world running, but seeing them on stage, sharing their journey, really shows how they’re leading the digital transformation across their various industries.

The best place to meet with customers was at our Wednesday night party: The Xperience. I’ve been to a handful of ServiceMax events over my last three years, but wow, this was something else! We had a live band, cigar rolling, juggler, contortionist, headshot booth, and lots, and lots, of food! With over 130 attendees, I would say this event was a success. Congrats to my colleagues @bri_molina and @meg_scales for executing a night many won’t forget!

SJC_0024.jpg

DSC_1402.jpg

Unknown.png

My favorite part of the event was meeting many of our customers face to face. I’ve emailed and got on the phone with many of you, but meeting someone in person is so different. Deirdre and I look forward to attending more events like this, in order to meet with you all, and really help with your xperience (punny!!) as a ServiceMax customer!

@neil_barua feels the same way, “It was great to be at the event last week. My interactions with customers left me feeling inspired and excited about the future. We need to continue to innovate for our customers and drive success in their business and out to their customers.”

So, if you attended Field Service USA, we want to give you a badge! Comment below and let me know you were there, and what one of your memorable moments was.

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 2.30.03 PM.png

If you’re looking for some more recap on the sessions, check out these blogs on Field Service Digital.

Day One: The Hard Thing About Soft Skills

Day Two: Augmented Reality in Service Gets Real

And if you're eager to attend a ServiceMax event after reading about the Xperience, check out our upcoming Summer Series and Maximize events!

Tags (1)
About the Author
You can usually find me posting on the Community, tweeting off the ServiceMax account, or telling some of our great customer stories.