Join Us For The ServiceMax Experience at Field Service USA

Employee
Employee
3 1 226
‎03-28-2019 09:47 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 10.50.29 AM.png

@scott_berg @Nicole_Guzzo@kim_forseth@meg_scales and I look forward to hosting you and your colleagues under the desert stars, at The ServiceMax Xperience, Wednesday night at Field Service USA. Please join us for an evening of cigar rolling, live entertainment, delicious food, and Xperimental cocktails! 

We hope you enjoy our new brand as we move into our next chapter and see what we have envisioned for 2019 and on! This will be an event you won't want to miss - an interactive event that allows our guests to create their own Xperience as they mingle with Maxperts, our partner community, and other great customers! Reserve your spot for our ServiceMax Xperience!

The dinner will be directly following the Best-In-Class Awards Ceremony and Dueling Pianos Reception on Wednesday, April 24th at 7:30PM. 

The Xperimental Evening Menu

• Hand Rolled Mikado Sushi
  • Flaming Wood Fired Pizza
  • Ice Carved Seafood Bar
  • Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream
  • After Glow Dessert Bar
We look forward to seeing you in Palm Desert for an Xperience you won't forget! 

1 Comment
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm hungry just reading your post!

About the Author
You can usually find me posting on the Community, tweeting off the ServiceMax account, or telling some of our great customer stories.