Maximize Italy 2019 - Bologna - May 22nd

Employee
Employee
2 1 157
‎06-05-2019 09:12 AM

Maximize 2019 events series kicking off shortly and I am super excited because the first stop is in Italy on May 22nd in Bologna at FICO - the biggest food park in the world.

We know that digital transformation is no longer an option, but a real imperative for every company to digitally transform every function to prevent being disrupted. It is necessary to think deeply about business models, business processes and skills to face this change and remain competitive in the market. Service is at the heart of this transformation and is the engine of this evolution, pushing organizations to rethink their core business and constantly improving customer relationships.

This is the reason why we built the agenda around the digitalization of the field service and how this can impact your business, it is really about how ServiceMax can support your organisations in this journey making sure to improve productivity, efficiency, employee engagement and customer satisfaction. Have a look at the agenda here: https://www.servicemax.com/maximize/italy 

This year at Maximize Italy we will have an external speaker - Fausto Gresini - former professional biker and Team Manager of Gresini Racing srl - and it will be very interesting to hear from him how MotoGP has changed since sensor, data, internet became have been introduced in the competitions. I was speaking with him and it is really amazing the analogy between MotoGP and Field Service - the use of the data and the knowledge that has created through them, the skills and competences, the role of the engineers and of the pilot. I am sure it will be inspirational, but I cannot tell you more because it is definitely worth to listen directly from him at Maximize Italy!

Do not miss the opportunity and register today! https://www.servicemax.com/maximize/italyGresini Banner ENG.jpg 

See you soon in Bologna! 

thank you 

Mauro

1 Comment
Community Manager
Community Manager

I can't wait for this event! I'll be there, and at the customer user group, if anyone is interested in meeting up.