Upcoming User Group: Maximize 2017

Community Manager
Community Manager
4 6 439
‎04-08-2019 10:38 AM

Maximize is around the corner, which means a customer user group is too! The conversation will take place Monday, September 18 2017 from 1 PM to 6 PM at our Maximize Las Vegas event.

Do you know what a user group is?

A user group is a group of people with a similar set of goals, ideas, and interests. In this case, our user group attendees are managing the ServiceMax platform, leading teams, and looking to plan for the future. This session is meant to be a time where customers can talk about their experience, their concerns, and their new ideas. Our user groups are customer-led (and customer-exclusive). After Maximize, groups of customers meet online, like here in the community, and in person throughout the year.

Here are a few user groups you can join: East Coast User Group West Coast User GroupEMEA User Group​. There will be a specific group for all those who join our session in Las Vegas!

We hope you'll take this opportunity to join other ServiceMax customers on day one of Maximize for a half-day program of collaboration and sharing. For more detail on the agenda, check out the schedule below.

We will also be hosting a user group with a similar agenda in Maximize Berlin for customers who are attending that event.

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 12.32.49 PM.png

For more information on Maximize, click here.

Who would you like to meet at our Maximize user group? After reading over the schedule, what conversation are you most looking forward to?

6 Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager

Don't forget to check out our Maximize 2017​ space!

Customer Success Team

I'm one of the Senior Customer Success Managers at ServiceMax and am looking forwarding to meeting and mingling with everybody at the User Group!  Looking forward to seeing everybody

Customer Success Team

Chris ShelgrenGregory GennaMichael MajerusVineet Kapoor​  Hope to see you at the User Group!

Fry Chef mjelinek
Fry Chef

I plan to be at the USER GROUP meetings.!

Customer Success Team

Great news!  I look forward to meeting you at the User Group.  It's a really great event

Employee
Employee

Should be a great session, looking forward to meeting new and old customers there!

About the Author
You can usually find me posting on the Community, tweeting off the ServiceMax account, or telling some of our great customer stories.