cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grill Chef makingitabc
Grill Chef

After Spring 15 Upgrade Custom Apex Code Not Functioning On Ipad

Jump to solution

I am having some trouble with some custom apex code we use for ours technicians to take credit card payments on the SMAX I PAD application. The code calls the servicemax SFM_WrapperDef and the SFM ServicesDef apex classes within the SFM. I suspect we are having a salesforce API version problem. Would anyone know what salesforce API version functions best with the Spring 15 version. We did experience this issue before with a previous salesforce API upgrade. We are using salesforce API version 28 for this code and SMAX 13.1 in production. The app functions fine. I have emulated the same versions for the code in dev and still no luck.

Message 1 of 3
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Grill Chef makingitabc
Grill Chef

Re: After Spring 15 Upgrade Custom Apex Code Not Functioning On Ipad

Jump to solution

Folks

I received my answer from Tech support.  "As of Winter 15, we actually no longer support the custom web services on our iPad application. Due to compatibility changes between ServiceMax and Salesforce, it becomes rather difficult to support." Thanks Lucas for your quick answer to this issue.

Message 2 of 3
0 Likes
2 Replies
Grill Chef makingitabc
Grill Chef

Jump to solution

Folks

I received my answer from Tech support.  "As of Winter 15, we actually no longer support the custom web services on our iPad application. Due to compatibility changes between ServiceMax and Salesforce, it becomes rather difficult to support." Thanks Lucas for your quick answer to this issue.

Message 2 of 3
0 Likes
Highlighted

Jump to solution
Message 3 of 3
0 Likes