Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank IP Records on Output Document

mark_v3553
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Blank IP Records on Output Document

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue. A PM Case and WO create using the scheduled PM Process Engine. All of the PM coverages are found in the Work Detail lines as "Product Serviced" lines. When this WO is dispatched to the technicians iPad the ADC is set to download IP's where the IP records Location is equal to the Location of the WO. I.e. the products at the same location are downloaded. However even when this criteria is met and the actual WD lines are present on the WO when the output document is built the IP data is completely blank (suggesting the IP record is not downloaded to the device). Support have looked and looked but are struggling to find a reason for this, it has been going on only since we upgraded to 19.2 before this there was no issues? Any help would be appreciated? 

0 Likes
mark_v3553
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

User Reply

Hi @richard_lewis have you ever come across this?

Regards, Mark

0 Likes
mark_v3553
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

User Reply

Still not getting anywhere with this, no clear reason for it - yet the data remains missing. We have an open ticket with support but they too are not finding the cause... 

#nightmare 

0 Likes
mark_v3553
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

User Reply

@joseph_june do you have any idea what this could be? Real problem for us and we seem to be struggling to resolve it.

0 Likes
TrevAlexSVMX
Product Team
Product Team

User Reply

@mark_v3553 I checked the support case this is closed and resolved now pending a change made to a custom setting. Happy New Year 2020

Trevor Alexander
Mobile Product Manger
EMEA
0 Likes
mark_v3553
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

User Reply

Hi @TrevAlexSVMX Happy New Year, the issue is not resolved, another case has been opened as the issue still occurs support case #83447 we are not getting anywhere fast with the cause but basically we're producing countless blank (and pointless) output documents because the IP data is missing. help!

0 Likes
TrevAlexSVMX
Product Team
Product Team

User Reply

Ok thanks Joanne @ Support has connected with me on email.. let me look into it a little and will get back to you wither via support or PM.

Trevor Alexander
Mobile Product Manger
EMEA
0 Likes
mark_v3553
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

User Reply

Thank you Trevor, desperate for some help here! 

Seems the IP's are missing in the output document when a WO is retrieved by the FSA with Data Sync, yet when a Reset App is done - all the IP data is present in the output documents. 

0 Likes