cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help in advising the process to upload photographs from the field to a Work Order from a smart phone or pad

Highlighted
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Can anyone help in advising the process to upload photographs from the field to a Work Order from a smart phone or pad

Can anyone help in advising the process to upload photographs from the field to a Work Order from a smart phone or pad?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Can anyone help in advising the process to upload photographs from the field to a Work Order from a smart phone or pad

Hi Brian,

In order to be able to attach photos from your iPad device to a work order, you need to have a Create / Edit (stand-alone edit, source to target, or stand-alone create) SFM process with attachments configured. You can follow the steps provided in the below link on how to upload attachments to a Work Order:

http://userdocs.servicemax.com/ServiceMaxHelp/Summer15/en_us/svmxhlp.htm#iPadApp/Attachments.htm#Upl...

I hope this answers your question.

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Can anyone help in advising the process to upload photographs from the field to a Work Order from a smart phone or pad

Hi Brian Munton​ ,

Thank you for posting here in the community.   I see that Harshini has provided a way to to attach photos from your iPad device to a work order.   Did you get a chance to check it out?  If the information that was provided answered your question, I encourage you to mark your question answered.

Regards,

Siva

crt_sivas​

0 Likes
Highlighted
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Thank you Harshini - we have not had a chance to try this out yet

Some of my team have Android devices (I should have mentioned this apologies) - will the same process be applicable?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

The process is similar to how it done on the iPad app with minor changes with respect to Navigation and UI, which are specific to Android app. The below link provides you with the steps on how to upload attachments to Work Order on Android device:

http://userdocs.servicemax.com/ServiceMaxHelp/Summer15/en_us/svmxhlp.htm#AndroidApp/Attachments.htm#...