Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic for iPad app ver 18.0.12

Highlighted
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Classic for iPad app ver 18.0.12

is there a problem with iPad Classic app Ver 18.0.12? Users that updated to this are being logged out without notice and then can't login. I also experienced this in a sandbox logged in as user. 

@joseph_june@brian_waiser 

Message 1 of 6
0 Likes
5 Replies
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Re: Classic for iPad app ver 18.0.12

Hi @johnw

We experienced a similar issue, we found the underlying cause to be the location services being set to always whilst using the Servicemax app. Try to set this too whilst using or never to resolve your issue until you hear back from support.

Cheers  

Message 2 of 6
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Hi @brendenburkinsh

Thanks for the detail on Location Services.

I found our issue was related to the Session Auto Refresh button. We always had that to ON and when updated to 18.0.12, it defaulted to OFF. Setting it back to ON fixed it for the few users who had the issue. We've not had Location Services turned on for ServiceMax.

Message 3 of 6
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

We are also having this issue.  I created a case and mention that I figured out that turning ON the Auto Session Refresh option seemed to be a workaround.  According to them, this should default to OFF so that the timeout will not affect the iPad but seems that on this latest release the settings are "reversed".

Message 4 of 6
Product Team
Product Team

Hi all,

The default value of the "Session Auto Refresh" should be True/On.

It is found that, in 18.0.12 the default value is False/Off. A new build (18.0.13) with this fix will be made available shortly on Appstore. 

Workaround to the problem till then, is to turn ON the "Session Auto Refresh" setting.

Message 5 of 6
Product Team
Product Team

An update : 18.0.13 is now available on App Store. 

Message 6 of 6
0 Likes