Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure Lookup Field for iPhone

Highlighted
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Configure Lookup Field for iPhone

How do I configure a lookup field for iPhone? I configured the field on the SFM, and it works in browser, but when I try it on mobile, it still has no filter applied.

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Re: Configure Lookup Field for iPhone

Hi Micah Perry​,

Are you downloading all the necessary records referenced on the lookup filter? would you be able to provide a snapshot? Also, make sure you reset your iphone app.

Thanks,

Godo

0 Likes
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

On Work Orders, my tech's are able to search Installed Products on the app and select which Installed Product they've work on. I want to filter the Installed Product lookup to only show records related to the Account they're working on. I've set this filter on the SFM and it works in browser, but when I try it on the app, I see all of the Installed Products for all of the related Accounts that I currently have on my phone. I can upload a picture later of the list of products showing on the app, vs the list of products I see in browser, and a picture of the filter on the SFM.

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Hi Micah Perry,

Thank you for posting here in the community.

Following Lookup Field Features are not yet available on the iPhone App:

• Lookup context
  • Override Lookup context
  • Basic filter (Pre-filter)
  • Advanced Filter
  • User Trunk function in Advanced Filter
  • Auto-Select Lookup search result if search returns single record

Please refer to the below Features vs. Apps Matrix on Lookup Field Features from our help doc.

URL: http://userdocs.servicemax.com/ServiceMaxHelp/Summer15/en_us/svmxhlp.htm#MobileApps/SFMFeaturesVsApp...

However an Enhancement feature has already been raised and is currently being worked upon.

The External Defect number for the Enhancement request is SMX023983, which can be used as reference.

Thanks,

Younus Shariff

crt_younus​  crt_younuss​

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Hi Micah Perry​,

Please let us know if response from Younus Shariff was helpful or would you need more information on the same.

Thanks,

Soumya

0 Likes