cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we need a physical inventory in the mobile solution FSA?

Highlighted

Do we need a physical inventory in the mobile solution FSA?

Reason why a mobile physical inventory in the FSA solution with integration of SAP:

with the mobile inventory stocktaking you are able to count your inventory documents from SAP MM to technicians / Depot and transfer them to their mobile devices.

In the ServiceMax disposition overview you can easily see which technician has assigned the inventory documents and the status of the process.

The count sheet will be added by the technician offline and will later be synchronized back to the SAP system.

Message 1 of 5
4 Replies
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Re: Do we need a physical inventory in the mobile solution FSA?

A built in Inventory Stock Take functionality would be great, just make sure it can be configured with huge flexibility so it will suit everybody's (widely varying) needs...

Message 2 of 5

This is really important, in the way you can use the solution stand alone or with an integration to other back end systems like SAP. 

- Interactive and intuitive interface for easy registration of count sheets

- Search functions for material search with integration of barcode scanners

- Assignment of employees to counting lists

- If necessary, enter material quantities with serial numbers

Message 3 of 5
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Hi Andreas, I agree this would be a great feature. Please can you create an idea for it in the Ideas Exchange and share the link in this post so we can vote for it. 

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 4 of 5
0 Likes

Dear Richard,

I have created the Idea, I hope for a lot of votes now.

regards

Andreas

Message 5 of 5