Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSA App 'screen jumps' when tapping in fields

Highlighted
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

FSA App 'screen jumps' when tapping in fields

This appears to have started when users updated to iPad FSA App 3.8.4

This seems to mainly occur on the WLD Line Qty fields. When users tap into the field, the cursor seems to flash and disappear (so the field is not selected) and the users can't enter any data. Multiple hits are required to activate the field. Some users say it works if they do a long tap.

This is occurring in Production and our Full Sandbox.

@   @brittany_taylor 

Tags (3)
Highlighted
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

User Reply FSA App 'screen jumps' when tapping in fields johnw

I also created a case 87745

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

User Reply FSA App 'screen jumps' when tapping in fields brenoburkinshaw

We have also raised a case for this issue and are awaiting an update.

@lizbrennan FYI

Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

User Reply FSA App 'screen jumps' when tapping in fields johnw

Here are some more details.

We have approx 75 users in the US and 4 (out of 40) in the EU that have switched from iPad Classic Last week. We have about 15% of our users reporting problems on 3.8.3 and 3.8.4. (I have a feeling more will report these issues).  Here are other SFMs affected, I don't have full details on that.

I was able to replicate this on my iPad and was on iOS 13.4.x. I updated to iOS 13.5.1 and the jumping screens in the WO Debrief appeared to be fixed. The Output Document (Field Service Report) still had the issue where the Technician Signature kept opening a blank field to sign - if I tap cancel, the signature is accepted and I can Finalize the FSR.

I had 4 users update to iOS 13.5.1 on the iPads and this helped resolve the issue in the WO Debrief. 

I have not heard back from Support yet.

@archana_krishna 

Highlighted
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

User Reply FSA App 'screen jumps' when tapping in fields mark_v3553

Unfortunately same issues here (across 100+ users in EU) using FSA if you press into a text field, the keyboard launches and then when you start to type the cursor is no longer in the field you typed in. Meaning you have to tap it once, launch keyboard and then tap again to enter text here. 

0 Likes