Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GO app - Sync error started few minutes ago

Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

GO app - Sync error started few minutes ago

Suddenly I started to get sync error after logging to our development sandbox. ServiceMax Go app was used. Similar behavior was noticed when I logged to UAT sandbox. Lauri from Fluido had similar problem with ServiceMax Go.

No changes were done to our sandboxes.

Error message below:Sync could not be completed due to an unexpected error. Please contact your ServiceMax Administator for assistance.

@laur

0 Likes
Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

User Reply

Getting same sync error also from production environment.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

User Reply

Hi Elina,

Please can you raise a Support Case for this issue - we have become aware of an issue with Sync Gateway which is currently being investigated. 

We will add this to the investigations. 

Thanks, Nicola

Highlighted
Product Team
Product Team

User Reply

Issue is resolved and EU users are reporting they are able to login. We are performing post outage checks.

Trevor Alexander
Mobile Product Manger
EMEA
0 Likes
Highlighted
Product Team
Product Team

User Reply

Post outage checks complete. EU SG back online.

Cause was down to a defect in a cache node - which caused an outage for some users - this has now been resolved. Full RCA is underway to mitigate future occurrences.

Trevor Alexander
Mobile Product Manger
EMEA
Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

User Reply

Hi Trevor, what was the result of the RCA - we were told there was multiple redundancy in the gateway and that I would have expected to shift the traffic to another gateway - that clearly did not happen. What is your business continuity plan for outages like this?

Also when this outage occurred - what communication went out to customers?

0 Likes
Highlighted

User Reply

Is there a solution for this? I am testing mobile version 1.4 and Initial Syncing keeps on timing out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Product Team
Product Team

User Reply

This is not related. If you are testing 1.4 pls liaise with your contact in ServiceMax that gave you 1.4 access. 

Thanks

Trevor Alexander
Mobile Product Manger
EMEA
0 Likes