cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Notes & Attachments dowloadable/visible on Ipad under Location or Installed Product

Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

How to get Notes & Attachments dowloadable/visible on Ipad under Location or Installed Product

Jump to solution

I find a way to show attachments in the left pane of the Ipad when I select the Location or Installed Product.
We have in Back-Office some notes & Attachment as related items under the IP and Location. How can I get this visible on the Ipad in a Section Documents. This means when there are Documents. Pictures created in the Back-Office i need to have the possibility the download the wanted/selected item.
This can be pdf or docs with more specialized information like drawings.In Work Orders we have this running but not for Locations/IP's

I am really struggling to get this sorted and would like to ask if others use this method already and give me some hints to resolve this. Or are there restrictions?

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,  

Hans van Mil
Senior CRM Solution Consultant ServiceMax | Group IT

Email: hans.vanmil@dormakaba.com

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: How to get Notes & Attachments dowloadable/visible on Ipad under Location or Installed Product

Jump to solution

Yes, there is key restriction that Attachments must be associated with an Event (e.g., Work Order assignment has an associated Event) to be included in Download Criteria.  See ServiceMax Online Help , in section Frequently Asked Questions and subsection Attachments.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: How to get Notes & Attachments dowloadable/visible on Ipad under Location or Installed Product

Jump to solution

Hi Hans,

Please refer How can Attachments be enabled for mobile apps for other objects? for more details .

Thanks

Rupali Hindocha

Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Rupali, Thank you very much for this info. Bad Search from my side I think. Could not find.
I appreciate your feedback to me.

Kind Regards,  

Hans van Mil
Senior CRM Solution Consultant ServiceMax | Group IT

Email: hans.vanmil@dormakaba.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Jump to solution

Yes, there is key restriction that Attachments must be associated with an Event (e.g., Work Order assignment has an associated Event) to be included in Download Criteria.  See ServiceMax Online Help , in section Frequently Asked Questions and subsection Attachments.

View solution in original post