Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sort searches on Ipad

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

How to sort searches on Ipad

Jump to solution

Where can we change the sequence of the searches on the Ipad.
Now it seems random. It is not sorted on search title or search ID.

And in setup (configure SFM search) we can't find something to sort on.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Re: How to sort searches on Ipad

Jump to solution

Hi @frankwijns ,I knew we had talked about this before so I had a search and found this old idea asking for the same thing. If you click like on the idea then it will register your vote for it. You can also read through the comments and there is a suggested work around from Adam.

https://community.servicemax.com/t5/Service-Flow-Manager-SFM-Ideas/Allow-sequence-of-SFM-Search-list...

Regards, Richard

** If this reply answers your question then please click the 'ACCEPT AS SOLUTION' button to help other community users get to the answers they need quicker.

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Hi @frankwijns , I am not sure if this is still a problem you are facing or not but the answer can be found on the ServiceMax Help website. There is a section of the configuration of the ServiceMax Search that allows you to set the sort order.

Search for sorting on the page below:

https://userdocs.servicemax.com/ServiceMaxHelp/191/en_us/svmxhlp.htm#CNF22.htm?Highlight=sfm%20searc...

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
0 Likes
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply.
The sorting you mentioned is the sorting withing one search itself.
But the issue I mentioned is the sorting of searches it self.
We have 10 searches defined and they are all visible on the iPad but we want to order them in a more logic way. 

Kind regards,
Frank.

0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Hi @frankwijns ,I knew we had talked about this before so I had a search and found this old idea asking for the same thing. If you click like on the idea then it will register your vote for it. You can also read through the comments and there is a suggested work around from Adam.

https://community.servicemax.com/t5/Service-Flow-Manager-SFM-Ideas/Allow-sequence-of-SFM-Search-list...

Regards, Richard

** If this reply answers your question then please click the 'ACCEPT AS SOLUTION' button to help other community users get to the answers they need quicker.

View solution in original post

0 Likes